Frequently Asked Question

It is always intelligent to start 6 to 9 months prior to start of semester to avoid last minute hiccups. If you are seeking financial aid, then 9 to 12 months before is suggested.

  • Choosing the right course/ programme
  • Identifying the suitable institution
  • Taking the required tests (ie. TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT)
  • Preparing essays and statement of purpose
  • Arranging for recommendation letters
  • Preparing the application forms along with the required documents
  • Sending the application pack and obtaining an unconditional offer from the institution of interest
  • Applying for the visa once the unconditional offer is received
  • A valid passport with a minimum validity of six months
  • Interview appointment letter
  • Visa fee receipt
  • Filled I-20 form
  • Admission letter from the institution mentioning the total cost of education.
  • Evidence of Scholarship/ Grant / Financial Aid, if applicable
  • Sponsorship letter, if applicable
  • Educational certificates, mark sheets, degree or diplomas
  • Original test score reports for SAT/ GRE/ GMAT and TOEFL
  • Work experience certificates
  • Reference letter from the employer, if applicable
  • Three year Bank Statements/ Pass Books of self/ sponsor, whatever is applicable.
  • Total family Income and summary statement of Assets of family members
  • Income Tax papers for self/sponsor and family for last three years
  • Proof of all movable and immovable assets

Normally you should hear back in four to six weeks from the time we receive all your documents for your application. If this takes longer then we will let you know the reason for the delay by liaising on your behalf with the University about your application status. We will keep you updated with your application status all the time as it progresses.

Most countries allow students to work 20 hours a week off-campus during the term and full-time during the vacation period. The United States allows you to work 20 hours a week, but only on-campus.

Different entrance exams are required depending on the country chosen. As a general rule, American universities require TOEFL from all applicants – undergraduate and graduate. GRE/GMAT is required for admission into the Masters Degree Programs and SAT-1 (and in some cases SAT-II) is required for admission into the undergraduate programs. IELTS is mandatory for UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

Yes, you can. There are few universities which accept students with 15 years of education. Some top universities like The Wharton Business School, Duke University and Columbia University etc. accept students with 15 years of education.

We will walk you through the entire student visa process and guide you in every step of your application. The details of student visa are also available on the student visa page of our website

We will assist you with providing all the information required for permanent or temporary accommodation at the university.

Cost of studying abroad varies significantly by country and course. In countries like Germany education is free yet extremely good. Some universities also offer scholarships to merit students. Most students work part time to support themselves while studying overseas and are able to cover their living expenses and sometimes even a significant part of tuition fees.

To those who have strong academic background and good scores in pre-requisite tests like GRE, GMAT and TOEFL.

Nope. Scholarship depends on many factors.

F1 is a full time student VISA.

It is recommended to apply for at least 4-5 Universities.

It is recommended to hold with you your first semester tuition fee plus living expenses.

The funds should show that you are capable of covering your Tuition Fee and Living Expenses for your full 2 years of study.

You will have to book an appointment for face to face VISA interview.

They may ask questions about your financial stability, academics, about the university and many more. This will be dealt in our rigorous and trademark mock counseling sessions.

Nope, no one can guarantee a VISA.